Este producto ya no se encuentra disponible
Referencia: Código 8088
Mayo de 2019 - Braja M. Das - Refª 8088
Mayo de 2019 Páginas: 712 5ª Edición
Código 8088 ISBN/EAN: 9780815379133
Now in its fifth edition, this classic textbook continues to offer a well-tailored resource for beginning graduate students in geotechnical engineering. Further developing the basic concepts from undergraduate study, it provides a solid foundation for advanced study.
This new edition addresses a variety of recent advances in the field and each section is updated. Braja Das particularly expands the content on consolidation, shear strength of soils, and both elastic and consolidation settlements of shallow foundations to accommodate modern developments.
New material includes:
This text can be followed by advanced courses dedicated to topics such as mechanical and chemical stabilization of soils, geo-environmental engineering, critical state soil mechanics, geosynthetics, rock mechanics, and earthquake engineering. It can also be used as a reference by practical consultants.
1. Soil aggregate, plasticity, and classification
2. Stresses and strains: Elastic equilibrium
3. Stresses and displacements in a soil mass: Two-dimensional problems
4. Stresses and displacements in a soil mass: Three-dimensional problems
5. Pore water pressure due to undrained loading
9. Shear strength of soils
10. Elastic settlement of shallow foundations
11. Consolidation settlement of shallow foundations
Fecha de disponibilidad: